Desert Armor Shop warrants their product to the end-user, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the provided date of purchase for the original purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover abuse, operation in a manner inconsistent with the product’s design, damage resulting from exposure to the elements or aesthetic changes that do not affect the general operation of the roof top tent. If the defect is considered “under warranty”, Desert Armor Shop will, at its option, repair or replace the damaged part(s) free of charge to the person who purchased the product.
ROOF TOP TENT LIFETIME WARRANTY
• For 1 year from the purchase date, Desert Armor Shop will repair or replace, at our option, defective parts at no cost to the customer. This does not include labor/installation.
* Shells/Fabric have a 2-3 month lead time due to being made from scratch and enduring the international sea shipping process.
• After the first year, for as long as the original purchaser owns the roof top tent, Desert Armor Shop will repair or replace, at our option, defective parts at a minimal production cost. Shipping cost and labor/installation will be the customers responsibility.
• Our lifetime warranty is transferrable in the situation you sell your RTT. The next owner will be able to purchase any warranty replacement parts from us at cost + shipping for as long as they own it.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
Contact us via Email at Support@desertarmorshop.com before shipping. All returns are to be freight prepaid and packaged to avoid any damage to the product (we cannot be held responsible for damaged to poorly packed returns) to Desert Armor.
ISSUES NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
• Mounting Hardware
• Damage caused by a customer (misuse, accident, weather damage, etc.)
• Cosmetic blemishes / Aesthetic changes that do not affect the general operation of the rooftop tent.