The Beast truly lives up to its name, boasting a industry leading 10.6CFM output.
It’s twice as speedy as the Smittybilt 2781s and a staggering 58% faster than the Twin ARB. What truly sets the Beast apart? Combine it with the EZ Air 4 Tire Inflate/Deflate System for the real magic:
Conventional valve stems barely allow 1/16″ openings, limiting airflow to around 2 CFM. Other popular compressors boasting higher CFM? They hit a bottleneck at the valve stem, delivering only 2-3 CFM per tire. That’s where the EZ Air 4 Tire Inflate/Deflate Systems come in. By tapping into the air flow from four tires simultaneously, there’s no bottleneck, no back pressure. It’s the game-changer that unleashes the full potential of a monstrous 10.6 CFM compressor, making off-road vehicle air-ups a breeze!
Comparing the Beast on a EZ Air 4 Tire Inflate/Deflate System to a 6.2 CFM compressor handling just one tire? Brace yourself for more than a 58% decrease in air-up times. You’re looking at a jaw-dropping 300-400% reduction! Don’t take our word for it—try it out and let your buddies in on the incredible difference!
- 12V DC Power Supply – Can operate with any 12v car battery
- Place anywhere around the vehicle’s engine bay: 12ft cord length with high quality crocodile clamps
- 50A connector: Makes it almost plug and play to mount under your hood with our Beast Onboard Air Bracket
- Highest Flow rate on the market: 300L/MIN
- Air hose: 20ft total- 3ft hose off compressor and 17ft extension hose
- High quality Fittings: Quick connect fittings that work with almost all air compressors
- Safety Pressure Switch: Ensures longevity of the compressor and safe operation
- Carry Case Included: Compact 800D Oxford Bag that stores behind the single seat back in a Tacoma/4R
- Rated Current: 90A
- Cylinder diameter: 60mm*2
- Noise Level: 70-75 dB from 1ft distance
- Max. pressure: 150PSI
- Max duty cycle: 40 minutes
- Net Weight: 23.8lbs
- Product size: 14 x 3.15 x 9in
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty