Airing down tires allows for better traction while off-roading. Once your tires need to get back to their normal pressures, you simply hook the compressor up to your battery, and fill them to the recommended on-road pressure your vehicle suggests. Proper tire inflation is very important because it helps keep your tires lasting longer, it’s better for gas mileage, and overall makes for a better ride while keeping you safe on the road.
- 12V DC Power Supply – Can operate with any 12v car battery
- Place anywhere around the vehicle’s engine bay: 12ft cord length with high quality crocodile clamps
- 50A connector: Makes it almost plug and play to mount under your hood with our Beast Onboard Air Bracket
- Highest Flow rate on the market: 300L/MIN
- Air hose: 20ft total- 3ft hose off compressor and 17ft extension hose
- High quality Fittings: Brass quick connect fittings that work great
- Carry Case Included: Compact 800D Oxford Bag that stores behind the single seat back in a Tacoma/4R
- Rated Current: 90A
- Cylinder diameter: 60mm*2
- Max. pressure: 150PSI
- Max duty cycle: 40 minutes
- Net Weight: 23.8lbs
- Product size: 14 x 3.15 x 9in
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
Brandon Reiter (verified owner) –
The beast earns its name. It’s a bigger air compressor than most, but packs a punch.
My old single viair compressor toook me roughly 25-35 min to air up my 295/70r17 tires. With the beast that usually takes me 8-15 min. I am going to do a video comparison soon, overall great compressor for The money. Hands down my favorite purchase.
Luke (verified owner) –
Carlos Caballero (verified owner) –
Solid compressor little bigger than I expected but the speed it inflates all 4 33’s from 20psi to 40psi makes the size a non issue.
Ricardo H. (verified owner) –
Would absolutely recommend 👌
Wesley Calkins (verified owner) –
Nice piece of equipment. All metal construction. Standard fittings. 👍
Gian R. (verified owner) –
Fast Shipping! very impress with this product. compact but yet powerful air compressor
James Llewellyn (verified owner) –
Anonymous (verified owner) –
James Chesley (verified owner) –
Jerit K. (verified owner) –
Very happy with the product. Feels great and performs great
Brian (verified owner) –
So fast cut my air up time in half. However out of the box there was a white residue Appeared to be melted packing material that transferred to the black bag
Todd (verified owner) –
Pump works and looks great. Live the length of cables. Fast delivery.
Tommy Levy (verified owner) –
Timothy Cormany (verified owner) –